A ruler foot is essential for using rulers safely around the needle of your machine. The high edge keeps the ruler away from under the needle.
While more and more brands of sewing machine now have or are developing ruler feet for their machines, we also carry the Westalee brand of ruler feet in all shank types for machines that don't have a readily available ruler foot. The foot also comes with a basic ruler that is perfect for getting started with Amy's Craftsy classes on ruler work.
As a Janome dealer, we also carry the Janome Convertible Foot Set in all versions as well as the Frame Quilting Foot Set that makes up the Janome ruler foot combination. It's the first ruler foot made for sewing machines and one of Amy's favorites. (Her favorite ruler foot is a new one by Janome for the MC15000.)
- Westalee Ruler Foot Starter Set (Choice of 4 versions) $ 55.00
- Janome Frame Quilting Foot Set Out of stock
- Janome Convertible Free Motion Quilting Foot Set (High Shank) Out of stock
- Janome Convertible Free Motion Quilting Foot Set (Low Shank) $ 54.99
- Janome Convertible Free Motion Foot Set for 9mm Machines Out of stock
- Low Profile Thumbscrew $ 2.19
- Janome 1600P Convertible Free Motion Quilting Foot Set $ 59.99
- Artistic 18 ruler foot $ 105.99